Section for News posted by moderators.

Happy Holidays!

Postby pythion » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:59 am

Happy Holidays from Alteri! :occasion-xmas:
During these past 2 weeks I've had a lot of fun with the more than 50 8v8s. Some drafts turned into all French or German teams and we had national pride on the line.

While I was out of town, people even managed to have a few days without me. It's nice to know that I'm not always required! We've had a steady flow of new people interested in the server where draft sizes and replacements are a lot easier to come by. Here's to hoping for a good 2017 and trying to pass the nearly 3000 games we had this year.
pythion
Head Admin

Re: Happy Holidays!

Postby Smex » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:00 pm

This week in alteri halli raged some, snoop is still clueless, pyth went to arizona, kappa still peeled real ez, tormidge still has a fucking cat. We played some german vs usa and French and usa games and guess who won USA OFCOURSE BECAUSE FRENCH AND GERMANY SUCK, man luga and venise stink they smell bad.
Smex
Warder

Postby Lordofthekappa » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:58 pm

This week on Alteri smex's peels:peeled ratio continues to decline, probably due to going against the best berserker this world has ever fucking seen. Hopefully next week he can recover and surpass Venise on the standings.
Lordofthekappa
Savant

Postby Venise » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:15 pm

This week on alteri I saw a lot of young man started to have big head
Smex still does not know peel in hero, Kappa plays a dwarf RM, torm is done kick everywhere 3 times, and luga ... probably dead on in ... Merry chrismas Alterians
Venise
Savant

Postby Jonthemauler » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:17 am

This year on alteri i saw trickteri turn into the greatest peeler alteri has ever seen.

Who knows what the next year will bring us.

See you out there!
Jonthemauler
Savant

Postby Frecky » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:51 am

This year in Alteri, I became unrivaled, raged at Hallibel, still stink at healer, and Pyth is still an Arab. My New Years resolution is that Pyth will finally take down this server and go back to live

GG's

- Bocheese
Frecky
Savant

Postby fyigod » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:54 am

This year I am greatful for uthgard and pyth making a server for me to rip geeks that think that they are good at qbinding. But they have all learned that all u need to do is not try hard and just click
fyigod
Savant

Return to News